New Staff Onboarding
Welcome to the Denver Area Youth for Christ team! We are looking forward to meeting and working alongside you, but first, we need some paperwork from you.
STEP 1: I-9, W-4, AND BACKGROUND CHECK
- Download an I-9 and a W-4 form. Complete and sign the forms, then email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After sending these to Abby, you should soon receive an email from Sterling requesting permission to run a background check. Please grant permission.
STEP 2: OTHER DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE
- Review and Complete the Conflict of Interest Form.
- Complete the Emergency Contact Form.
- Review and Sign the YFC Statement of Faith.
- Review and Sign the YFC Consent and Release Form.
- Review and Sign the YFC Sexual Harassment Policy.
- Review and Sign the ExpenseWire Policy Form.
STEP 3: LONGER DOCUMENTS TO READ AND SIGN
- Review and Sign the YFC Standards of Conduct / Living The Life of a Leader Statement.
- Read the DAYFC Stewardship Handbook and Sign the Acknowledgement.
- Review YFC Safety Standards and Sign the Acknowledgement.
- Review the Whistleblower Policy.
You’re almost done! After you have completed these forms, look for an email from Abby Hopkins for next steps. You will also receive an email from Phil Wolfe/Paychex Flex regarding how to set up direct deposit. If you have any questions, please contact Abby for help! Again, welcome to the team, and thank you for saying yes to the mission of DAYFC.