WE ARE LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN ADULT LEADERS (JUST LIKE YOU!) TO JOIN OUR MISSION AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF LOCAL STUDENTS! TOGETHER, WE ARE A RELATIONAL ARMY THAT MEETS TEENAGERS EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST.
Why Campus Life?
Campus Life is the best way to reach teens in their world. It gives us a strategic way to pursue every young person at local schools in communities all over the Denver area.
What is Campus Life?
Campus Life seeks to engage young people as life-long followers of Jesus Christ. Campus Life ministry combines healthy relationships with creative programs to help young people make good choices and establish a solid foundation for life. Campus Life is a place for students to have fun, make friends and talk about what matters. Campus Life provides a balanced approach – physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually – to give teens the skills and hope they need to live in a turbulent world.
How Does Campus Life Work?
CL staff and adult volunteers build relationships through the balanced practice of six Relational Ministry Action’s:
- Contacting – going into the world of young people in order to initiate new relationships
- Building Times – spending time in shared activities with young people in order to build new relationships and model Christ-like behavior (includes trips and events)
- Appointments – meeting one on one to provide individual attention and focus on a young person’s specific need
- Small Groups – a structured interactive meeting with 2-12 young people
- Clubs – a weekly large group meeting of more than 25 students that’s high energy, safe, and friendly to any student, no matter where they are at in their faith journey
- Core Team – Christian students who are committed to personal growth and influencing of the people around them for Christ.
How You Can Make a Difference:
- Volunteer to help reach High School and Middle School students with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
- Donate to help expand Campus Life ministry in Denver or help sustain one of our Campus Life ministry sites.
Forms and Trip Information:
- Click here to access and sign the Mandatory Consent & Release Form (all students must have a parent sign this to be able to participate in Campus Life activities)
- Click here to access the Mandatory Health and Liability Release Form to participate in our awesome trips and events.
For more information, please email Donny McCleery.